[TYPO3-mvc] removeXSS view helper

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Apr 29 16:32:52 CEST 2009

Hey Nathan,
There's a pretty comprehensive script at t3lib_div::removeXSS() already
so I figured the view helper would just wrap around that. It just calls
the script at typo3/contrib/RemoveXSS/RemoveXSS.php, which is a slightly
modified version of the script at
http://quickwired.com/smallprojects/php_xss_filter_function.php.

Thanks,
Jeff