[TYPO3-mvc] Model-Classes for TYPO3 Base Tables

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Thu Apr 23 11:40:13 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen!

The extension oelib offers Models for e.g. BackEndUser and FrontEndUser.

The Model is not complete regarding getters and setters but it may be a
good starting point.

The appropriate Mappers already support 1:n, n:1 and m:n relations (both
true and comma-separated).

Maybe this is something which ExtBase can take from oelib.

Greets,

Niels