[TYPO3-mvc] Model-Classes for TYPO3 Base Tables

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Apr 23 07:59:43 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

in general, this is planned... However, I do not think we will manage to
do this for 4.3, as f.e. the groups of a user are stored as a
comma-separated list (and extbase only supports true mm relations).
Thus, some more groundwork needs to be done - and I expect this to
happen after 4.3 has been released.

Another point in doing it later is that I feel we need some real-life
experience with extbase to really find out how we'd need to work f.e.
with FE users.

Greets,
Sebastian