[TYPO3-shop] Show category relation in Backend

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Aug 4 12:42:27 CEST 2014

Hello Michael,

I could reproduce this error.
I tried this solution:

Create the folder Configuration/TCA inside of tt_products.
Create empty files

tt_products_articles.php      tt_products_graduated_price.php
sys_products_accounts.php          tt_products_cat_language.php
tt_products_language.php
sys_products_cards.php             tt_products_cat.php
tt_products.php
sys_products_orders.php            tt_products_emails.php
tt_products_texts_language.php
tt_products_articles_language.php  tt_products_gifts.php
tt_products_texts.php

Create a folder Overrides inside of TCA.

Create empty files.
fe_users.php  pages_language_overlay.php

Clear the caches.

After this modification I could see the category tree and the parent
fields. And this feature remains even after the deletion of these
folders and files. I do not know how.

So try this out.

- Franz