[TYPO3-shop] Is it possible to make a product-tree shop via TYPO3 page-tree functional?

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Dec 13 09:28:27 CET 2012

Le 08. 12. 12 22:41, etude at list.ru a écrit :

> This example still works wonderful. As I can see - there is no matter what plugin goes first or last.
> Theyt can be listed in any order, the minibasket still updates on the same click of mouse!

The basket OVERVIEW will need to be executed as the last shop plugin.
Then the OVERVIEW does not have to process any more the products
recentyl added to the basket. So this code will not be executed. Then
this would lead to an outdated basket OVERVIEW, always one step behind
the real basket.

> By the way, is it possible to register on the tt_products forum (http://www.jambage.com)?
> I didn't find any link to register a new user :(

Yes you can.
http://www.jambage.com/kontakt/forum/konto.html

- Franz