[TYPO3-shop] iframe in description (solved)

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Jul 30 12:40:49 CEST 2011

For anyone wanting to do the same, here is how I did it.

In the typoscript object browser add iframe to
styles.content.links. allowTags

On the page where the product is shown put following into the page tsconfig:

RTE.default.proc.allowTags := addToList(iframe)
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.allowTags := addToList(iframe)
If you want to insert the iframe outside of a block tag like a P or a
DIV, than you’ll need to following as well:
RTE.default.proc.allowTagsOutside := addToList(iframe)

That is it.