[TYPO3-shop] Problem with message "Basket is empty" in tt_products 2.9.1

Ulrik H. Kold uk at oerskov.dk
Fri Sep 3 11:13:03 CEST 2010

Hi group,

I have recently installed tt_products and am trying to make it work as
intended. However, I keep getting the message "Basket is empty!" even
though I have put items in the basket.

I have included a couple of screenshots to demonstrate:

Image 1: 'shopping cart without message' is taken right after I have put
a couple of items into the basket. There is no "Basket is empty" message.

Image 2: 'Info page with message' is taken after I choose to checkout. I
cannot be sure at this point, that nothing is in the basket, but image 3
will inform me about the contents.

Image 3: 'Payment with message' is taken after I choose to pay for my
items. It still says "Basket is empty", but right below there is a list
of the items I have in my basket.

These screenshots are based on the new standard template, that is
included with 2.9.x - however I also have the same problem with a
template which was based on the 2.6.3 version.

Has anybody else experienced this problem? What did you do?

Could this be a problem with my setup? Or is it a bug with the
extension? A problem with TYPO3 and the ext? I have not been able to
find any decent description of this problem elsewhere.

Anybody?
--

Ulrik H. Kold
Ørskov Web - http://www.oerskovweb.dk