[TYPO3-shop] tt_products and paypal

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Sat Oct 23 08:27:11 CEST 2010

On Friday 22 October 2010 09:08 PM, Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Hello
>
> Le 21/10/2010 11:38, Siddhesh a écrit :
>
>> I am using tt_products in my shopping site.I have configured the
>> extension and tilll now it seems to work fine.Now i have following
>> question
>> 1)I want some payment gateway i will prefer paypal.now which extension
>> to use for it.
>
> You can either use the extension paymentlib_paypal together with
> paymentlib.
> Or you can use transactor_paypal togehter with transactor:
> This is provided for a sponsor fee at
>
> http://ttproducts.de/index.php?id=tt_products_ext&tt_products[product]=2&cHash=6384e474fd58114039cffbe117224341
>

> It also contains a PDT check after the payment on the PayPal gateway.
>
>> 2)In basket whenever i "update" Its not reflected back.
> Use the example HTML shop template. Make sure you use the hidden_fields
> and the same naming of the field 'mode_update'.
>
> <input type="hidden" name="mode_update" value="1">
>
> - Franz
Hello frank,
   Thanks a lot .I am so happy that atleast someone reply my
question.Firstly i like to tell that i am newbie in typo3 as well
tt_products.After searching on google i came to know about
paymentlib_paypal.I insatalled that extension.I went to paypal and
created two account in sandbox.I also use typoscript specified my them
doing necessary changes.
now my problem starts here

1)when i click on pay/order i get a mail,but it does not navigate to
paypal site

My typoscript lies here

plugin.tt_products.PIDbasket = 25
plugin.tt_products.PIDsearch = 23
plugin.tt_products.PIDmemo = 36
plugin.tt_products.PIDGiftsTable = 18
plugin.tt_products.pid_list = 14
plugin.tt_products.pid_list = 14
plugin.tt_products.PIDitemDisplay = 22
plugin.tt_products.PIDlistDisplay = 17
plugin.tt_products.PIDtracking = 32
plugin.tt_products.PIDbilling = 33
plugin.tt_products.PIDdelivery = 34
plugin.tt_products.currencySymbol = EUR
plugin.tt_products.createUsers = 1
plugin.tt_products.PIDuserFolder = 9
plugin.tt_products.memberOfGroup = 3
plugin.tt_products.useStaticInfoCountry = 1
plugin.tt_products.PIDpayment = 44
plugin.tt_products.PIDpayment = 44

plugin.tt_products {
Payment>
payment {
  radio = 1
   TAXpercentage = 16
   10.title = Vorkasse
   20.title = Kreditkarte
   20.percentOfTotalShipping = 0.04
   30.title = Nachnahme
   30.discountDeactive = 1
   30.price.type = count
   30.price.1 = 4
   30.price.6 = 5.8
   30.price.noCostsAmount = 20
   30.showLimit = 99
   40.title = Paypal Gateway
   40.handleLib = paymentlib
   40.image.file = EXT:paymentlib_paypal/res/logo_saferpay_color_low.png
   40.handleLib {
      extName = paymentlib_paypal
      extTitle = Paypal Gateway
      extInfo = PayPal enables any business or consumer with an email
address to securely, conveniently, and cost-effectively send and receive
payments online.
      extImage = typo3conf/ext/paymentlib_paypal/res/paypal_euro.gif
      gatewaymode = form
      paymentMethod = paypal_webpayment_euro
      Currency = EUR
      templateFile=
fileadmin/templates/ext/tt_product/example_template_bill_de.tmpl
   }
}
}

I  also  get something like this
Shop Plugin:: The part ###PAYMENTLIB_FORM_TEMPLATE### or the template
file fileadmin/templates/ext/tt_product/products_css_en.html has not
been found.

but i have used that template file
  	plugin.tt_products.templateFile =
fileadmin/template/ext/tt_product/products_css_en.html

Thanks in advance