[TYPO3-shop] No output from Paymentlib on host

Karsten P webdesign.karsten at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:07:56 CEST 2010

Hi all

I have client with a shop using tt_products 2.5.15, paymentlib
0.3.2,paysuite 0.0.3, paymentlib_paypal 0.0.4.

And it is working perfectly on my test server (MAMP Pro 1.9) PHP 5.2.13,
but on the host (PHP 5.2.13) I only get this output from paymentlib:
###MESSAGE_PAYMENT_SCRIPT### when trying to use paypal payment, and no
PHP errors.

The setup on both the testserver and the host is the same!

plugin.tt_products.payment {
   payment >
   radio = 2
   10.title = Bank overførsel
   10.image.file = typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/media/logos/money.gif
   10.priceTax = 0
   10.percentOfGoodstotal = 0

   40 {
          image.file = fileadmin/templates/paypal-basket.gif
          title = Paypal
          handleLib = paymentlib
          calculationScript =
fileadmin/templates/products_comp_calcScript.inc
          handleLib {
          extName = paymentlib_paypal
          extTitle = Paypal
          gatewaymode = form
          paymentMethod = paypal_webpayment_euro
          currency = DKK
          templateFile = fileadmin/templates/paymentlib.html
                    }
       }

}

Regards