[TYPO3-shop] HOWTO setup graduated prices in tt_products 2.9.x

Ulrik H. Kold uk at oerskov.dk
Mon Aug 30 15:34:50 CEST 2010

Den 27-08-2010 17:18, Franz Holzinger skrev:
> Le 27/08/2010 14:17, Ulrik H. Kold a écrit :

>>> At the moment you can enter only the price into the field 'Price
>>> formula'.
>>>
>>> - Franz
>>>

>> Hi again,
>>
>> do I understand from this, that the only way to enter a graduated price
>> is via a pricecalc / discount price setup in TS?
>>
> No, this is wrong. The graduated price has nothing to do with the
> pricecalc and discountprice setup.
>
> - Franz

Ok, that's sort of comforting, seeing that I could not make it work that
way.

Is there some sort of documentation I can read about graduated prices?
What are they used for? What sets them apart from pricecalc and discount
prices? Why are they nothing like these? Feel free to come up with more
related questions...

--

Ulrik H. Kold
Ørskov Web - http://www.oerskovweb.dk