[TYPO3-shop] Problem with the articles

Bernd Schuhmacher typo3 at nmedien.de
Wed Oct 28 13:54:22 CET 2009

Hi Florian
Florian Opperman schrieb:
> now i bought version 2.7.0 but with your template code it still don´t
> work. Do i have to change an other setting in tt_products or TYPO3? Or
> some other code in the template? Actually i´ve no idea why it don´t work
Did you check out the given example template (found in
tt_products/templates)?
If I remember correctly I used
plugin.tt_products.useArticles = 2
with Version 2.7. In 2.8 (which I use now) it is 3.
Have you set selectSize or selectColors in the constans setup? This
values must be set to 1 if you like to use them.

Bernd

--
nMedien, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher GbR
Donaustraße 4