[TYPO3-shop] Problem with the articles

Bernd Schuhmacher typo3 at nmedien.de
Mon Oct 26 10:38:33 CET 2009

Hi Florian
Florian Opperman schrieb:

> i use the version 2.6.1 of tt_products and the version 4.2.6 of  TYPO3.
> settings for useArticles = 1
> what is the on_change id?
>
> Now the variant i choose is also in the basket...weird. But the
> problem that the description do not change when i choose an article is
> still there. I know that the price changed only from verion 2.7 but
> the description would.
Maybe I am wrong but I think you need to use Version 2.7 or higher to
use the rewriting of your description if the variant is changed.
For this you need to do some adjustments in you template. You have to
set an ID and a function what should be done if a variant is changed.

For example the part for changing size in my template looks like this:
      <!-- ###display_variant2### -->
      Gr&ouml;&szlig;e: <SELECT
      name="###FIELD_SIZE_NAME###" id="###PRODUCT_SIZE_ID###"
class="PRODUCT_SIZE_ID-2"
onchange="###PRODUCT_SIZE_FUNCTION1###">###PRODUCT_SIZE###</SELECT>&nbsp;
      <!-- ###display_variant2### -->

id is needed for ajax to know where to write the new values and onchange
to know what should be done.
But maybe this is a little different when using 2.6. Until now I only
worked with 2.7 and 2.8 of tt_products.

Best regards

Bernd

--