[TYPO3-shop] Problem with the articles

Florian Opperman florian.oppermann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 09:30:47 CET 2009

Good morning everybody,
this is my first time on this mailing list, and my english is not
perfect but i hope you can help me with my problem.

My articles are displayed in the frontend, but if i want to change to an
other articel of the product, there are no changes at the frontend, its
displays always the description of the product, not the description of
the article. And if i put the variant 2 of the product into the basket
and look at the basketpage always the variant 1 is in it.

I hope for your help