[TYPO3-shop] t3x export - related products: tt_products:xx was recursive...

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sat Oct 10 19:10:29 CEST 2009

HI list

I have a site with tt_products which I am trying to transfer to a new
TYPO3 installation. I am trying to use t3x export/import for the transfer.

Each group/category of products have their own 'page tree'.
The structure of each group/category is like this:

Product listing (tt_products list)
-- Singelview (tt_products singleview)
-- Main products (sysfolder)
----General description (Describing pages)
-- Products accessory (sysfolder)

Each 'main' product is related to another 'main' product (in the same
sysfolder). The product do not have them self as related products.

All main products have - in general the same - accessory products
assigned to them.

When I make a t3x export I get this error message for all my main
products 'tt_products:xx was recursive...'.

If I delete the related products, this error message disappear.

ex.
When I export a page tree with 4 main products and 13 accessories,  I
get 'tt_products:xx was recursive...' 396 times. If I try to export all
the site I get a empty screen.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

I use
TYPO3 ver. 4.2.6