[TYPO3-shop] Problems after upgrade to 2.6.1

Felix Buenemann Felix.Buenemann at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:58:00 CEST 2009

I just looked into the MySQL query log and I think I found the problem:

tt_products 2.6.1 only display products, that are in stock. But the
clients doesn't seem to update the stockings, so they're all negative,
which causes this query part to fail:

AND (products.inStock > 0)

Is there a way to ingore stock quantity in products listing?

Am 04.10.09 22:32, schrieb Felix Buenemann:
> I just begun redesigning a tt_products shop for a client.
>
> The system was running Typo3 4.1.7 and tt_products 2.5.1.
>
> I have upgraded to Typo3 4.2.9 and tt_products 2.6.1.
>
> After upgrading to 2.6.1, I only see 3 products in one category. All
> other categories show as empty.
>
> If I downgrade to 2.5.13, everything is working as expected.
>
> Best Regards,
> Felix Buenemann

Best Regards,
    Felix Buenemann