[TYPO3-shop] Accessory products

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Thu May 14 09:50:01 CEST 2009

Franz Holzinger skrev:
> Jogvan Olsen a écrit :
>
>> I have inserted the marker ###PRODUCT_ACCESSORY_UID### into my Single
>> Display part of the Template
>>
>> <!-- ###ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY### begin -->
>>     ###PRODUCT_ACCESSORY_UID###
>> <!-- ###ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY### end -->
>>

>> And created a new section in my template, like this:
>>
>> <!-- ###ITEM_LIST_ACCESSORY_TEMPLATE### begin  -->
>>
>> (here have I inserted content of the  ###ITEM_LIST_RELATED_TEMPLATE###
>> and I have also tried with the content form ###ITEM_LIST_TEMPLATE### )
>>
>> <!-- ###ITEM_LIST_ACCESSORY_TEMPLATE### end -->
>>

>> But no accessory products are shown in FE. Can you tell me what I am
>> missing?
>
> Did you assign accessory products to the product? Clear the caches.
>
> - Franz

Hi Franz

I cleared the caches, it did not help.

But when I create a new product and assign accessory and related
products to it, it works just perfect. I guess something I ‘hanging’ in
the product I have used for testing.

Is there a way to have different number of display Columns – and
different images sizes -  for accessory products and related products on
the same singleview page?

Regards
Jogvan Olsen