[TYPO3-shop] export tool for tt_products orders

Daniel Ciunkiewicz daniel_ciunkiewicz at emia.pl
Wed May 13 10:30:42 CEST 2009

Dear All,

is there any tool which could allow to export tt_products orders records as
an XML or CSV file? I need to export a package with all orders daily to a
foreign ERP system with all details for each order and as You probably can
imagine, I have some problems with details of each order which are stored id
orderData column of sys_products_orders table.
Maybe anyone of You has some expirience with exporting of orders and could
give me an advice?

Thanks for any help.