[TYPO3-shop] Error, You do not have all...

Maarten ten Brinke mtenbrinke at sundayafternoon.nl
Tue Mar 3 17:41:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I have tt_products 2.8.0 (latest dev version) running and I have a case
that when I check-out my basket, I fill in my customer information and
proceed to checkout (for the overview, prior to payment). When I then
return from this overview to the shop and try to check-out through the
process again, the shop doesn't accept the customer information anymore.
It gives the error:

"Error

You do not have all the required fields with your address information
filled in, or the terms are not accepted!"

It looks like a cookie issue, but I'm not sure, can anyone confirm this
issue, or is it something in my setup?

Thanx,

Maarten