[TYPO3-shop] error details

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Jun 13 13:29:42 CEST 2009

I am still having this problem.
the subpart is working because i see the errormessage from the template,
but it keeps giving ###ERROR_DETAILS### as output.
Since there seems to be nobody with this problem i must be overlooking
something.
I would really want to get this to work.
It's in three shops the same problems in all different versions of typo3
and tt_products.
Please can somabody tell me what i am missing here.

--
StrijkInternetdiensten.nl <br /><br/>

http://www.strijkinternetdiensten.nl <br/>
http://www.webshoppage.nl<br/>