[TYPO3-shop] Product highlight and multipage tree

Richard Jäger richard_j at arcor.de
Wed Jun 10 13:28:29 CEST 2009

Richard Jäger schrieb:
> Franz Holzinger schrieb:
>> Richard Jäger a écrit :
>>> once i knew how to use the product highlighting for templavoila.
>>>
>>> lib...
>>>
>>> But i forgot how, could someone explain me how i can use it for
>>> example for: lib.highlight
>>
>> I do not understand what you mean with Templavoilá here.
>> The shop uses a html template to display the plugins in the FE.
>> You can use the template suffix to have special subparts for special
>> purposes like 'highlighting' of product lists or single views.
>>
>> - Franz
>
> I mean that for example:
>
> lib.jobs = TEMPLATE
> lib.jobs.template = FILE
> lib.jobs.template.file = fileadmin/templates/Rightbox/jobs_gv_en.html
>

> Once i had it with the "highlight" product, that it was shown up in
> "lib.bestseller"
>
> But i really cant remember how i did it

Ok its working with:

lib.bestseller < plugin.tt_products
lib.bestseller {
code = LISTHIGHLIGHTS
PIDlistDisplay = 141,147
templateFile = fileadmin/templates/Bestseller/products_css_de.html
}

But when im in the single view of the highlight product, then it shows
up too, the single view in the "lib.bestseller".

Is there a way to say, just show list in "lib.bestseller"?