[TYPO3-shop] Passing back session to tt_products and more

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Jan 19 11:42:01 CET 2009

Hello Simon Justesen,

> 1. When paymentActivity is set to 'payment' .. How do I pass back
> session-variables from the payment gateway to TYPO3? I noticed that the
> price, total price and shipping price was passed back successfully but
> not invoice and delivery details.
No, the gateway only get the backURL to come back. No other parameters
are passed to it. All data has been stored in the basket at the session
level.
Use the FE_SESSION_KEY paramter to pass the session id.
I do not know if the session can be retrieved even without it. It would
be fine if you could test it.

> 2. I need to show different buttons in the finalize-phase depending on
> the users' choice of payment method. Which function do I need to look at
> and where?
Use the template subparts for your payment choice.

<!-- ###MESSAGE_PAYMENT_40### begin Message for payment method 40,
Paypal -->

+++++

     <!-- ###MESSAGE_PAYMENT_40### end -->

- Franz