[TYPO3-shop] PIDitemDisplay not working

Claude Unterleitner claude.unterleitner at gmx.de
Sun Aug 9 11:07:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

It's my fist onlineshop with tt_products. Almost everything worked fine
inspite of this:

I don't manage to get work PIDitemDisplay with the setting (manual, page
16):

# If you set the type to pid then the pid of the record will be used.
PIDitemDisplay {
10.type = pid
}

I use Typo3 Vers. 4.2.8 and tt_products Vers. 2.6.0

I tried almost everything. I put the code both under TS Setup as TS
Constants. I used the static template "TS Shop System Old Style" and i
also tried the following code which doesn't work either:

plugin.tt_products.PIDitemDisplay {
10.type = sql
10.where= itemnumber = 1 # as example
10.pid = 25 # pid of itemnumber 1