[TYPO3-shop] customers + VAT - Resellers no VAT

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Wed Aug 5 09:21:30 CEST 2009

Simon Justesen a écrit :

> With normal customers - prices are entered into the database with added
> 25% Danish VAT.

> Reseller prices are entered into the db ex. VAT to make it easier for
> the backend user

Hello Simon,

I think it would be better to enhance the TYPO3 backend for this, so it
would multiply the entered price value with the tax for the resellers
before it is stored into the database, and it would substract the tax
out of it before the data is shown in the backend TCE form. The data
should be stored into the tt_products table always in the same way,
therefore always including taxes. Otherwise this could lead to confusion
if you compare the prices of products.

- Franz