[TYPO3-shop] Suggestions

Marko Minic mminic at mac.com
Wed Apr 1 11:56:32 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I need to start a new project - shopping cart system but for a products which are very customizable. For example

Product (price)
     I                            I                                  I
attribute 1        attribute 2 (price)      attribute 3 (price) ...
     I                                  I
attribute a (price)    attribute b (price)...

So user must select product with accessories that he wants and than the right value-price is calculated.

Is it possible to make this kind of shop system with tt_products? Any available examples? Suggestions? Templates?

Thanks in advance,
Marko Minic