[TYPO3-shop] Editing Basket after checkout

Bernd Schuhmacher typo3 at nmedien.de
Tue Sep 23 10:11:53 CEST 2008

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to edit the basket in the backend
after a customer dropped the order?
For example if the shop owner needs to change some values, delete an
article or change the delivery?
I see that it is possible to do this at list view of the basket. But I
need to edit a html document there which is quite hard for a normal user
who does not like to know anything about HTML coding ;-) Even if I
change anything there the tracking does not seem to work any more.

Is there a function I could not see or does anybody know of an extension
bringing this feature.

Best regards

Bernd

--