[TYPO3-shop] tt_products 2.7.0

Matt Sturkenboom m.sturkenboom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:58:32 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I just upgraded to 2.7.0 of tt_products (previous 2.5.5) and there are
only two problems.

1. The price2 markers were not implemented yet wich i could resolve
pretty easly. (If anyone needs help with this please mail!)

2. The 'paymentActivity = customized' does not work. I see in the
documentation this option is not available but this was also in the
previous version.
With only a few adjustments to the code in the previous version i made
it work but now i can't find why it is going wrong.
The error i receive is this : tt_products: $this->pibase and
$this->pibase->cObj must be objects!

We use this option to implement our own payment service iDeal wich
worked great in version 2.5.5 .

Does someone have an idea what the problem could be? Maybe I need to
post more info?

I hope Franz has an idea?

Thnx in advanced!