[TYPO3-shop] handleScript

John Nicholas J_nicholas at excite.com
Sat Nov 22 00:18:10 CET 2008

What is ###MESSAGE_PAYMENT_SCRIPT### and what is it supposed to do?
Where does it go? I found one message saying it should be in
BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE but that is the page that I seem to be
unable to get to from my handleScript so it doesn't seem to be part of
my problem.

What is the relationship between paymentActivity in typoscript and
setting the form submit between products_customized_payment and
products_payment? From what I've seen so far, only
products_customized_payment will actually run the handleScript code but
then it will only render $content from there. Setting $bFinalize=true
looks like it should then run the finalize code but this doesn't seem to
happen.