[TYPO3-shop] Highlight Products problem

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Tue Mar 11 14:58:31 CET 2008

Hi List,

I am using tt_products 2.5.5 and Typo3 4.1.5. I would like to display
products listing in main content area and 'Highlighted' products in
right content area on the same page but with different look and feel.
But I think both are using the same template markers to get displayed.
How is it possible to use different template or classes/markers for
highlighted area to differentiate it from main listing? I think in older
version of tt_product, <!-- ###ITEM_LISTHIGHLIGHTS_TEMPLATE###-->
markers were available to display highlighted products but I can't see
any such marker in new version. Any clue or suggestion? Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Saurabh Pareek