[TYPO3-shop] How to display different price for different variant size?

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Wed Mar 5 14:08:10 CET 2008

Hi Friends,

I am using tt_products 2.5.5 and testing the 'variants' options
available with products.
I would like to display gift items with different sizes and thus, the
price will also vary on basis of size. So I would like to display
different price tags for different sizes. But not able to get any
documentation to show price-tags in such a way.
Is it possible to display such kind of different price tags for
variants? or any other suggestions...

Regards,
Saurabh