[TYPO3-shop] Problems with tt_products: backlink in Basket, clickintobasket in singleview, continue shopping

Katharina webshopper at arcor.de
Mon Mar 3 18:50:56 CET 2008

>> The only thing still not working is the update of the item count in the
>> basket.
>> When adding an item which is already in the basket, the item number is
>> NOT increased.
>> Update_mode is set only on the basket page - and there it ist needed. If
>> I remove it there, the user can no longer remove items from the basket.
>>
>> Do you possibly have an idea what's wrong here? Or what I might change
>> to acchieve updating of the item count?
>>

> set alwaysUpdateOrderAmount=0
>
> - Franz

Thanks very much again. It is working alright now.

There's only one thing left now: I do not know how to add a link
"continue shopping" using the backPID as you suggested to the basket
view. Do I have to change the code in
class.tx_ttproducts_basket_view.php to acchieve this?

Greetings

Katharina Zugberg