[TYPO3-shop] listoffers and single view

Matt Sturkenboom m.sturkenboom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 23:30:20 CEST 2008

Found the solutions !! :)

... I will explain ....

temp.menuRightA < plugin.tt_products
temp.menuRightA {
        templateFile = fileadmin/templates/shop/aanbieding.tmpl
        recursive = 99
        NoSingleViewOnList = 1
        PIDitemDisplay = 164
        code >
        code = LISTOFFERS
    }
page.10.subparts.AANBIEDINGEN < temp.menuRightA

NoSingleViewOnList enables you to create a listview that will not link you
to the single view.
PIDitemDisplay is my page where all offers are shown this page will also
search every product.