[TYPO3-shop] Different Discounts for different products?

Juan Pablo Villaverde jpablo at omnisciens.com
Fri Jun 6 05:40:49 CEST 2008

The docs are including this example:

discountprice {
10.type = count
10.field = price
10.additive = 1
10.where =
10.prod.1 = 4.99
10.prod.100 = 2.49
10.prod.1050 = 2.39
}

But.. is a common need to have different discount for different products, how can we indicate the discount in a per product basis? This discount range for a product and ANOTHER discount range for another product.

In practice: Product A is $10, but it is $9 if the customer buys 12 items A. Product B is $25, but it is $20 if the customer buys 12 items B.
Current documentation is not very clear about it, or I am unable to guess it :(

Thanks in advance

Juan Pablo Villaverde
jpablo at omnisciens.com
http://www.omnisciens.com