[TYPO3-shop] Installed tt_products 2.5.4 is not show on the Template > Constant Editor > Category list and so it is not working at all

Laszlo Erdos erdos.laszlo.filter32 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 21:24:22 CET 2008

Hello All,

I am struggling with tt_products for 2 days. I have searched through the
whole google, yet found no solution.
Appreciate any, idea.

PROBLEMS:
- Installed tt_products 2.5.4 is not show on the Template > Constant Editor
 > Category list
- tt_products is not working at all (= no FE results)

ENVIROMENT:
Typo3 4.1.1 (it is hosted at a service provider.)

INSTALLED EXTENSIONS:
htmlArea    RTE rtehtmlarea    1.5.2
Versioning Management version 1.1.0

Backend Modules
User>Task Center, Actions sys_action 1.1.2

Frontend
CSS styled content css_styled_content 0.3.1

Frontend Plugins
Front End User Admin feuser_admin 1.0.2 Local
Frontend User Registration sr_feuser_register 2.5.8 Local
New front end login box newloginbox 2.2.11 Local
News tt_news 2.2.24 Local
Shop System tt_products 2.5.4 Local
Template Auto-parser automaketemplate 0.1.0   Local
Tip-A-Friend Plus tipafriend_plus 0.1.4 Global

Miscellaneous
FE BE Library fh_library 0.0.8  Local
Static Info Tables static_info_tables 2.0.6   Local
Static Methods for Extensions div 0.1.0   Global
Table Library table 0.1.7  Global

Examples
Preconfiguration of Backend Users conf_userts 1.0.4  Local

Documentation
Hungarian language pack csh_hu 1.0.0  Local

CONFIGIRATION:
- tt_products and dependant extensions are installed
- Created a page for my shop and sub pages including a sys-folder
- Copied the products_template.tmpl file to a sub folder of fileadmin
- created an +ext-template on the shop page and put the following in the
constants section:
plugin.tt_products.file.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/tt_products/products_HUF.tmpl

- Created a category in the sys-folder
- Created two products in the sys-folder
- Added the Products plugin to the shop page.
- Set the display mode to Products: List
- Set the startingpoint to my sysfolder where the categories and products
are.
- Default template includes "Shop System Test (tt_products)" in the "Include
static (from extensions)" field.

CONSTANT EDITOR LIST:
(Template > Constant Editor > Category)
CONTENT (23)
ADVANCED (3)
PLUGIN.TT_NEWS (25)
PLUGIN.FEADMIN.FE_USERS (10)
PLUGIN.TIPAFRIEND_PLUS (4)

Do not know why there is no plugin.tt_products constants in the Constant
Editor list.

KR,
Laszlo