[TYPO3-shop] Handlescript processing WITHOUT finalize

Juan Pablo Villaverde jpablo at omnisciens.com
Tue Jan 15 03:26:03 CET 2008

Hi Franz & People!

I have a problem, I need to call a handlescript, redirect to a payment
gateway from this handlescript and then come back tho the site and make a
finalize, with paymnt success or not.

The problem is that if I use this link:

<input type="submit" name="products_finalize" value="Finalize order!"
onClick="document.forms[0].action='###FORM_URL_THANKS###';
document.forms[0].target='###FORM_URL_TARGET###';">

the handlescript is executed and the output is replaced in the marker
###MESSAGE_PAYMENT_SCRIPT###, and the subpart
###BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE### is shown, and the confirmation email
is sent.

BUT at this point the user is just about to pay, I need to confirm the order
later.

I've seen a intermediate state "products_customized_payment", but when I use
it the handlescript is not executed and I get no output. And I am not sure
about the usage of  "products_customized_payment".

How this behavior may be achieved? I need a methos to call the handlescript,
output a form and nothing more. The finalization and email confirmation must
be in a later step.

Thanks in advance for you help with this!

jp

PD: I am using tt_products 2.6