[TYPO3-shop] mini-basket cache

Richard Hirner richard at hirner.at
Tue Feb 26 15:28:56 CET 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:22:08 +0100, Franz Holzinger wrote:

> pid_list will always work. But it can be overridden by the starting
> point of the plugin.
> PIDstoreRoot is not recommended.
OK I now use the setup and pid_list. But my problem as posted in the
first message stays :(

Also, I have now another problem: the pages are cached on client side.
How can I prevent this? The mini-basket shows "no products" when I go
back to the category overview because the browser caches the page. When I
refresh the page, the basket content is shown correctly.
Except when I click on the special offer, then the mini-basket of the
details page is always empty (see first post).

Do you have any hints what I can try? The last resort would be to remove
the mini-basket but this would be a great pity.

--
Richard Hirner