[TYPO3-shop] mini-basket cache

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Feb 21 18:05:18 CET 2008

Richard Hirner a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have a page with this layout:
>
> [3] shop  (shortcut to overview)
>    [4] SysFolder with categories & products
>    [42] overview      (with special offers which use a different list
>                       template so I need the shortcut to define
>                       altMarkers for the overview)
>    [36] list view
>    [41] single view
>    [14] basket
>
> On all pages there is a mini-basket. It works fine except when I:
> * clear all cookies, cache etc
> * go to the shop root (overview with special offer is displayed)
> * view details of the special offer
> * view details of another product, put it into the basket
>   in the single view of this product, mini-basket shows "1 product"
>   on the shop root, mini-basket shows "1 product"
> * view details of the special offer again
>   mini-basket shows "no products"!!
> * put special offer into the basket
>   mini-basket shows "2 products"
>
> => Why is this?? It seems to be a cache problem because if I turn off
> caching for the single view page, everything works (my current
> "solution"). But I want to cache the contents of the single view page,
> only the mini-basket shouldn't cache. How can I do so?

The minibasket always clears the cache. So maybe you did not set the
pid_list or the starting point correctly.

This should be changed to a USER_INT for the basket view and minibasket
view in the future. It should be avoided to always clear the cache for
the whole page, even for other extensions on this page.

- Franz