[TYPO3-shop] Uppercase and and lowercase

Unai Aizpurua unai at alambre.net
Thu Oct 11 16:01:38 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

Perhaps my poor english is not helping me.

I have this products:

1001 ACAENA VERDE
1002 AGAVE PLANT
2121 AGAVE MARRON

When I search: "agave" nothing is found.

When I search "AGAVE" there are two results found.

What I want is that are two results in the two cases not only in Case
Sensitive.

Thanks a lot four you helping and the excelent extension!!

Unai Aizpurua
unai at alambre.net