[TYPO3-shop] Manual ahead of dev?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Oct 11 14:49:08 CEST 2007

Hello Christian,

> I found in the manual the remark that displayBasketColumns and has been
> superseded by displayColumns. However, the latter does not show up in
> the source code of version 2.5.2 at all while the former still works
> fine.
>
> Is the manual ahead of development on this issue?

It is the first step to mark something as deprecated in the manual. But
it can still be used. Unfortunately not all the necessary work could be
finished. Patches are welcome. So in the meantime you might need to use
both settings or simply try it out. It will be renamed, because it was
wrong anyways. It has defined the number of columns in the list view and
not in the basket.

- Franz