[TYPO3-shop] Missing argument 2 for tx_fhlibrary_system

Christina cvf at cvfront.dk
Fri Nov 2 09:49:48 CET 2007

Hi Franz,
thank you for your quick reply, including the link to jambage.org

You are right, that I in the extension manager of my typo3 installation,
can select between a list of fh_library versions. Unfortunately my
variety of choices only spands from 0.0.1 - 0.0.16. As I'm was looking
for versions 0.0.17, 0.0.18 the procedure did not solve my issue.

Instead I have updated to fh_library 0.0.19 (by downloading the .T3X
from Typo3.org. It seems to solve my problem, and I have found no
collisions though I'm running tt_products 2.5.1 which fh_library 0.0.19
   is not intended to work with(!!)
Are there any potential hazards with this combination of versions,
which I should take precautions towards?

Thanks in advance,
Christina