[TYPO3-shop] ###MARKERS###

Eef Weenink h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sat May 26 20:40:35 CEST 2007

Hello Andrew en Franz,

Maybe this can help.
Some weeks ago Tapio Markula made an extension ux_tt_products to translate
markers in tt_products template.
I used this to translate all from English to Dutch.
I think this could be usefull to
1.  Have a list (not complete, but a lot is in there)
2.  Use text with labels to more easy find your way in what is what.

If needed, just say so and I upload the xml belonging to this.

Regards, Eef