[TYPO3-shop] using crawler to index products pages

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Tue Jun 12 16:47:19 CEST 2007

crawler appears to be working -

i can crawl a normal page with simple settings

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
   about =
   about.cHash = 1
   about.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,
tx_indexedsearch_crawler
   about.baseUrl = http://unixweb.choiceone.net/s/t/stetron_2007.com/
}

and it works as expected (adds entry into indexed search for that page).
Is there anything else special i need to do for products page i wonder?