[TYPO3-shop] Shop in other languages

Preben con3855 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Jan 28 15:59:08 CET 2007

Hi there
I'm trying to make a multilanguage shop, so far in to different
languages - danish and english and i've maked it almost work. The
products is shown all right and the two templates works fine. The only
thing missing, is the product_size and product_color. Here the template
takes the values from the default product-element. How do I change the
word listed in eg. the color-box in the english template? The danish
word 'sort' don't give any meaning in english - where it should be 'black'

--
Best regards
Preben