[TYPO3-shop] Is there any input validation?

Reinhard Führicht fuehricht at gmx.at
Thu Jan 4 20:16:39 CET 2007

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Hello Reinhard,
>
>> I scanned through the code, but did not
>> find any proper input validation.
>> I'm working with version 2.5.1., if that's important
>
> All the input goes through the function t3lib_div::_GP('param');
>
> Some checks are done in the file class.tx_ttproducts_control.php:
>
> case 'products_payment':
>     $this->pibase->load_noLinkExtCobj();    // TODO
>     $pidagb = intval($this->conf['PIDagb']);
>
>     $checkRequired = $address->checkRequired();
>     $checkAllowed = $address->checkAllowed();
>     if ($this->paymentshipping->useCreditcard ())    {
>         $cardRequired = $card->checkRequired();
>     }
>     if ($this->paymentshipping->useAccount ())    {
>         $accountRequired = $account->checkRequired();
>     }
>     if ($checkRequired == '' && $checkAllowed == '' && $cardRequired ==
> '' && $accountRequired == '' &&
>

> - Franz

Hello Franz,

thanks for your answer. as far as i can see, t3lib_div::_GP($value)
checks if $value is empty and otherwise executes stripslashes.

the checks you mentioned in class.tx_ttproducts_control.php focus on
issues such as validating if "agbs" have been read or checking shipping
country and credit card number.

what i tried to find where checks to prevent sql injection or xss.
moreover i did not even see validation providing that fields such as
name or address are filled or that the values are in correct form.

is it true that tt_products lacks such checks?

greets,
Reinhard