[TYPO3-shop] Commerce - New Information about releasedates?

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Fri Feb 2 19:56:18 CET 2007

Hi,

is there any new Information about releasedates/progress of the commerce
extension?
I looked in the bugtracker but there is not much activity there.

The wiki-Page is no big help as well - i think it is not updated.

I need to know which features are implemented so far to evaluate if i will
use this extension for a project.
But at this time i am in doubt about the future of this extension. I have a
roadmap-document that shows the implemented features but according to this
roadmap the extension is already in version 1.XX

Is there a way to commit features to the project if i decide to work with
the extension?

Greetings, Benno