[TYPO3-shop] Alternative Splitcharacters

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Dec 20 18:06:30 CET 2007

Georg Ringer a écrit :
> it would be nice to be able to use more than the ';' as split char for
> the variants.
>
> It would just need a little change:
> Instead of the explode use this:
> splitChar = ;,
> = preg_split ('/['.$conf['splitChar'].']/', $row['color'])

Hello Georg,

IMHO it would be better to have the same split character ';' for all.
If you want to use a ';' in the variant values, then we could introduce
a ESCAPE character. E.g. '\;' to have a ';' as a value of a variant.
The '\;' could be comtemporarlily be replaced by a random number before
the explode over ';'.

- Franz