[TYPO3-shop] Admincode order tracking

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Dec 19 16:29:46 CET 2007

Rolf Spall a écrit :
> For instance. I am admin and a collegue is my helper. I give him the task to update the status codes.
>
> The staps he have to do are:
> 1) He must log in to the backend
> 2) He must go to the trackingpage url of the customer or to the trackingpage
> 3) He must login with the statuscode login code
> 4) He can change some satus messages.
>
> Can this be easier like:
> 1) He must go to a special page
> 2) He must login with the statuscode login code
> 3) He can change some status messages
>
> The summery. Can you skip the backend login in some way.

tt_products/pi1/class.tx_ttproducts_pi1.php

line 975ff:

	/**
	 * Returns 1 if user is a shop admin
	 */
	function shopAdmin(&$updateCode)	{
		$admin=0;
		$updateCode = t3lib_div::_GP('update_code');
		if ($updateCode == $this->conf['update_code'])	{
			$admin = 1;		// Means that the administrator of the website is
authenticated.
		}
		return $admin;
	}