[TYPO3-shop] Using the paymentlib extension ; gettig another paymentlib to load, HOW?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Tue Aug 14 21:40:04 CEST 2007

It looks liek in the tt_products manual there is an entry for
"handleLib" which Greg notes here.  It is not clear by the example where
in the typoscript setup this would go... also, in the entry it says that

"Currently you can set only 'paymentlib' here to use Robert Lemke's
Payment Library Extension."

Does this mean that only that extension will work? or at the time of
writing that was the only one available?

We are trying to get the extension setup to interact with the popular
payment processing service authorize.net.

Once complete, we will post the extension to the TER, which would
probably be of use to a lot of people.... So any help is not only
appreciated, but will come back to the community...

Thanks in advance,
Andrew