[TYPO3-shop] error details

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Thu Apr 12 12:05:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

When ordering a product, you come on the infor page, where you have to
fil out the personal info.
If do not do this, you see the page required info missing which is the
in the template:
###BASKET_REQUIRED_INFO_MISSING###

In this part there is the marker ###ERROR_DETAILS###

In my case there is the message :
You forgot to fill out the form correctly
###ERROR_DETAILS###
Please go back and do so.

But instaed of showing the required fields that are missing like name
and email, it shows the marker (###ERROR_DETAILS###).

I have kooked but I can't find any place to tell what the required
fields are (eccept in the fe_userregister part).

Can someone telle me what I'm doing wrong.

Kind regards Leen Strijk