[TYPO3-shop] Google's shopping cart called Checkout

Charles Coleman c.coleman at rapidfyre.net
Fri Sep 22 19:34:34 CEST 2006

Thank you for explaining that to me a little more explicitly.  Now, based on
this info I am going to make a post in the typo3.english section to see if
anyone is interested in creating (or already creating) an extension.  I will
suggest using tx_paymentlib in the post as well.

news:mailman.1.1158927761.8307.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...