[TYPO3-shop] Google's shopping cart called Checkout

Charles Coleman c.coleman at rapidfyre.net
Fri Sep 22 03:01:49 CEST 2006

Well if it could benefit the merchant community in a large way I am certain
that there could be some money raised/donated specifically for such a
project.

So my questions is, what are the real advantages to integrate tx_payment
into tt_products when it is capable of these features already?  I am not
actively using tt_products at the moment.

news:mailman.1.1158831326.4166.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...